Private GP Surgery
Our Private GP Surgery is open 6 days a week with appointments available from early morning until evening. All patients are welcome, whether they are registered with us or not. Our Private GP Consultations give you the choice and flexibility to access the service as a one-off or regularly and offer more time to discuss your concerns than your usual NHS GP.
The Private GP service at Parkside Hospital can provide all the medical care you would expect to receive from a GP with the additional reassurance that you will be seeing a highly experienced doctor for an appointment that will be totally confidential, convenient and not rushed. In addition any investigations, prescriptions or onward referrals can be conveniently completed under one roof.
Our range of bespoke medical care includes:
- Consultations and treatment for any minor illnesses for all ages
- Consultation, assessment and onward referral for major illness
- Ongoing management of chronic illnesses
- Psychological assessment and support
- Well man and Well woman assessments including:
- Well person medicals
- Cervical smear screening
- Occupational Health checks and medicals (e.g. HGV, motor racing, pre-employment)
- Travel medicals
In addition we can organise:
- Most Immunisations including travel vaccinations
- Routine and specialised blood tests
- Ear syringing
- Drug testing
- Weight management
- Private prescriptions
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Joint injections
- Mole, skin cancer and other dermatological assessments
- Minor surgical procedures
Benefits of our Private GP Surgery
- Treatment at a time that suits you
- Easy access to your Private GP or Consultant throughout your journey
- Longer appointment times to discuss your concerns
- Access to over 300 Consultant experts who are leading specialists in a range of medical disciplines for any follow on care required
- Ease of access to our onsite Diagnostic Centre, phlebotomy and pharmacy
- If you require any imaging or diagnostic test, these can be carried out on site and usually on the same day following on from your consultation. We can take care of everything from blood tests and urine analysis, through to X-rays, CT, MRI and ultrasound scans, cardiac testing (ECG) and cancer screening (colon, cervical, breast, prostate and ovarian)
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- Free parking
The cost of this service will vary depending on the type and length of your appointment, and will not be covered by most private health insurance policies.
Call 020 8971 8026 for more information or to make an appointment.
Want to book an appointment?