GP Surgery Services
Parkside Private Hospital’s GP surgery is open 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday, with early morning, evening and same-day appointments available. We know life can be busy, which is why we’re open 8am-8pm on weekdays and 8am-12pm on Saturdays, offering convenience and flexibility that works around you.
How can I book an appointment?
We welcome patients of all ages, and you don’t need to be registered with us or live locally to book a consultation with our doctors. Alternatively, you can book an appointment through our online enquiry form, or call us on 020 8971 8026
What GP services can we provide?
Whether you have a specific concern, want to check up on your general health or arrange routine screenings or assessments, our team is here to help. Whatever brings you to Parkside, our goal is to give every patient the time, attention and expertise they deserve.
Bespoke GP services include:
- Consultations and treatment for any minor illnesses for all ages
- Consultation, assessment and onward referral for major illness
- Ongoing management of chronic illnesses
- Psychological assessment and support
- Health Screens
- Cervical smear screening
- Medicals (e.g. HGV, pre-employment, travel)
- Routine and specialised blood tests
- Drug testing
- Weight management
- Private prescriptions
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Mole, skin cancer and other skin-related assessments
Benefits of choosing a GP within a hospital:
- Convenience – all services under one roof
- We can also quickly provide a onsite diagnostic services like scans and blood tests
- Next steps – A range of 500+ field-leading consultants to choose from
- Standard prescriptions can be conveniently collected from our on-site pharmacy
GP Surgery Services Consultants