One of the most popular treatments to help turn back the years are injectable fillers. This non-surgical treatment creates a more youthful appearance by ‘filling in’ or smoothing out facial lines and wrinkles, as well as increasing fullness to narrow lips and enhancing sunken cheeks. Injectable fillers can be used to treat:
- Horizontal frown lines and other forehead lines
- Wrinkles at the corners of the eyes
- Vertical frown lines between the eyebrows
- Facial scarring, including scarring caused by injury or acne
- Thin lips, by creating a fuller, more defined shape
- Lines running down from the corners of the mouth
- Furrows that run between the mouth and nose
- Sunken cheeks by adding fullness
An injectable filler treatment should take between 30 minutes and an hour and is administered as a series of small injections without anaesthetic. Depending on the type of filler you choose, the effects can be either temporary or permanent. A meeting with your consultant will help you establish which type of filler will be best for your requirements. The procedure is carried out by one of our highly experienced Aesthetic Nurses.
Although the area treated is likely to be swollen and tender for a short time after the procedure, recovery is quick. Usually, you can return to your normal routine right after treatment.
Injectable Fillers Consultants