Standard FESS. Excision uncinated process and anterior ethmoid bulla, antrostony, antral puncture, simple polypectomy, attention to turbinates (bilateral) (Code E1432)
Estimated length of stay: 1 Night
All clinical costs associated with your hospital stay.
Personal costs such as telephone calls; take home medicines.
Pre operative consultations (at £200) and any pre operative investigations.
Post discharge care.
Consultants who offer this procedure at this price
To book this procedure, call us on
020 8971 8008
Terms & Conditions
Important information prior to booking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO INCLUSIVE FIXED PRICE TREATMENT
The Fixed Price includes:
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission to hospital
- Your consultant and anaesthetist fees for your inpatient care
- All costs associated with your operation or procedure, including prosthesis (from standard range)
- Nursing care and theatre fees
- 24 hour on-call doctor
- Standard prostheses if requried (an additional charge may be made for certain bespoke prostheses)
- Medications and dressing, including take home medication for up to 14 days
- Any tests and scans you require during your stay in hospital and after discharge
- One outpatient visit following discharge for removal of stitches or wound dressing
- One follow up consultantion with you consultant
The Fixed Price excludes (unless stated in your written quotation):
- Outpatient consultations before inpatient care
- Outpatient diagnostic tests and scans prior to your admission
- Personal charges (telephone, visitors meals, alcoholic drinks etc)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If at the time of consultation your consultant deems your medical condition to require a different procedure you will be offered an alternative price prior to proceeding with your treatment.
2. The price covers the treatment or condition for which you are originally admitted and related complications only. Should you be found, at either pre-operative assessment, or on admission, to have a pre-existing condition which requires additional treatment and/or extra night’s stay in hospital; this will be discussed with you by a member of staff. Under these circumstances a fixed price package may not be the most appropriate option for you, and we will discuss other options with you.
3. It is important that you tell us about any pre-existing conditions, as your fixed price is based on the information you have given us. Parkside Hospital reserves the right to terminate the fixed price agreement immediately in the event of your failure to disclose any pre-existing condition known to you.
4. The price only covers care provided at Parkside Hospital itself and not at any other unit.
5. No refund will be given if you remain in the hospital for less than the expected length of stay or if any elements of care are not used (e.g. physiotherapy).
6. Fixed price treatment ends on the hospital discharge date set by your consultant. At your own request, you may continue to stay in hospital after that date, in which case the hospital’s normal charges will apply.
7. In the event that you have to be re-admitted in respect of a related complication, the original price will cover your hospital charges including consultant surgeon and anaesthetists fees. You will be covered provided that you are re-admitted within 6 months of your original hospital discharge and you have followed the medical advice given. Cosmetic procedures are covered for complications arising within 12 months of the original operation. After this time each case will be reviewed individually by our Hospital Director and a clinical team.
8. The hospital will expect the price to be paid in full before admission and before treatment is given. Failure to make payment prior to admission may result in the cancellation of your procedure. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, personal cheque, company cheque, bankers or building society cheque. Cheques must be received at the hospital at least five banking days prior to admission. Any personal charges must be paid on discharge.
9. The hospital reserves the right to refuse to offer or withdraw fixed price package price.
10. The hospital has insurance cover in place for all aspects of your treatment. Any surgeon, anaesthetist or other consultants concerned with your care are not employed by the hospital, and have their own insurance cover.