When it comes to your health you deserve the best. At Parkside Hospital we are committed to providing first-class independent healthcare for our patients.
Why Choose Parkside Hospital?
- 35 years experience of providing exceptional healthcare to the local community
- Consultant-led care
- Choose your own appointment time
- Little or no waiting times for treatment
- Superb facilities with continuous investment in technology
- Your own private ensuite room with friends and family able to visit whenever you wish
- Delicious meals freshly-prepared by our onsite chefs
- High standards of nursing care and a friendly atmosphere
- Very low infection rates
Can I Choose Parkside Hospital?
It is your choice as to which hospital you are treated at and by which Consultant. You may be able to choose Parkside Hospital if you are:
Insured – if you have private medical insurance you should be covered to come to Parkside Hospital, as the hospital is accepted by many of the major health insurance providers. Find out more.
Paying for your own treatment – you do not have to be insured to come to Parkside Hospital as we offer fixed package prices for most of procedures, as well as options for finance, making it easy for you to pay for your treatment.
Find out more.
NHS patients – as part of the NHS Patient Choice scheme, you may be able to have your NHS treatment at Parkside Hospital. Find out more.
How Do I Choose Parkside Hospital?
For most hospital services you will need to be referred by your GP or other healthcare professional before you can be seen. When your GP recommends that you need to see a specialist consultant, you will be offered a choice of hospitals and can ask them to refer you to Parkside Hospital. Once you have a referral letter, please call us on 020 8971 8026 to make an outpatient appointment. There are a few hospital services, however, that you are able to refer yourself for, including: