Mr Neil Bulstrode
Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon
QualificationsMBBS, BSc(Hons), MD, FRCS(Plast)
Year of qualification:1993
Languages spoken:English, Spanish and French
Main NHS base:
Great Ormond Street Hospital and University College Hospital
- Representative for the Royal College of Surgeons of England for Consultant Appointment Committees
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons EURAPS Past UK Representative and Council Member
- Co-Founder and Secretary General of the International Society for Auricular Reconstruction ISAR
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons BAPRAS Full Member
- Past President 2012-13 and Council Member for the Plastic Surgery Section of the Royal Society of Medicine
All aspects of cosmetic facial, breast and body contouring surgery. His reconstructive interests include birth-marks, ear and facial reconstruction as well as skin cancers. Mr Bulstrode will see adult and paediatric patients.
Training & background:
Neil Bulstrode trained in London and Sydney, Australia. He is widely published, as co-editor of a widely acclaimed text book covering all aspects of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and with over fifty five peer-reviewed papers on an extensive range of plastic reconstructive and cosmetic surgery topics including face lifts, rhinoplasty and Botox. He has presented work internationally in Europe, the USA and Australia.
Neil Bulstrode is Consultant Plastic Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital. He is also Head of Clinical Services Plastic and Reconstructive. Craniofacial, Cleft, Maxillofacial Surgery and Denistry at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
He is Honorary Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Craniofacial Department at University College London Hospital, Euston.
"Plastic surgery is my passion. It is important to appreciate and use the powerful techniques used in reconstructive surgery to improve the results of cosmetic procedures, and to use my cosmetic surgical skills to enhance the results of plastic and reconstructive surgery."
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
020 8971 8026
T: 020 7183 9077
F: 01372 210785
Personal website address: