Ms Lucy Anne Hicklin
Consultant ENT Surgeon
QualificationsFRCS (ORL H&N)
Main NHS base:
St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Laryngology Association
- British Rhinology Association
- British Neurotoxin Network
- Professional and Non-Professional Voice users
- Btx injections for spasmodic dysphonia, cricopharyngeal spasm, RCPD, Meige Syndrome
- Injections and thyroplasty for vocal cord palsy
- Facial Pain
Sees adults and children (3+)
Training and Background
Ms Hicklin qualified at the Royal Free Hospital in 1988, completing her ENT training on the South West Thames Rotation.
She was appointed Consultant ENT Surgeon in 2003 at St George’s & Croydon University Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts. To concentrate on her specialist interests she now works only at St Georges. She has since set up tertiary referral services within the NHS for a voice clinic and Botox injection clinic at St George’s to treat spasmodic dysphonia and other dystonias.
Having worked with Neurology colleagues for many years she has an extensive experience of managing complex patients with neurological conditions that affect the head and neck such as MSA Meige Syndrome and Parkinsons disease.
She sees many patients with sinus problems, chronic cough, headache and facial pain.
Personal website address: