Mr Neil Bulstrode
Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon
QualificationsMBBS, BSc(Hons), MD, FRCS(Plast)
Languages spoken:English, Spanish and French
Main NHS base:
Great Ormond Street Hospital | University College London Hospitals
- Representative for the Royal College of Surgeons of England for Consultant Appointment Committee
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons EURAPS Past UK Representative and Council Member
- Co-Founder and Secretary General of the International Society for Auricular Reconstruction ISAR
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons BAPRAS Full Member
- Past President 2012-13 and Council Member for the Plastic Surgery Section of the Royal Society of Medicine
- All aspects of cosmetic facial, breast and body contouring surgery
- Ear and facial reconstruction
- Skin cancers and lesion removal
Sees adults and children
Fees, Training & Background:
Consultants set their own fees for a consultation. To find out how much Mr Neil Bulstrode charges for a consultation, please visit their profile on the PHIN website here
Neil Bulstrode trained in London and Sydney, Australia. He is widely published, as co-editor of a widely acclaimed text book covering all aspects of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and with over fifty five peer-reviewed papers on an extensive range of plastic reconstructive and cosmetic surgery topics including face lifts and rhinoplasty. He has presented work internationally in Europe, the USA and Australia.
Neil Bulstrode is Consultant Plastic Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital. He is also Head of Clinical Services Plastic and Reconstructive. Craniofacial, Cleft, Maxillofacial Surgery and Denistry at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
He is Honorary Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Craniofacial Department at University College London Hospital, Euston.
Personal website address: