Mr Martin Goddard
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBBS (Lond) MRCS (Eng) FRCS Tr & Orth (Eng)
Main NHS base:
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
- Sports-related knee injuries
- Arthroscopic knee surgery specialist
- Anterior cruciate ligament rupture, reconstruction and revision surgery
- Meniscal injuries and meniscal repair
- Cartilage injury
- Mako trained – knee
- Total knee replacement
- Partial or unicompartmental knee replacement
Fees, Training & Background:
Mr Goddard graduated from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School in 1998 and worked as a junior doctor at both Guy’s and St Thomas Hospitals. He completed his higher surgical training in orthopaedic surgery and trauma on the South Yorkshire training programme.
Mr Goddard undertook an internationally acclaimed knee surgery Fellowship in Australia at the North Sydney Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Centre, under the mentorship of Professor Leo Pinczewski. He also completed a national Fellowship in knee surgery.
Mr Goddard was appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Surgeon in 2014 at St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London. From 2018 Mr Goddard manages his own private medical practice specialising in knee injuries and knee problems. He will tailor your treatment to your specific problem, and will offer non surgical as well as surgical solutions.