Mr Jahrad Haq
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
QualificationsBDS BSc (Hons) MBBS MRCS FRCS (OMFS)
Main NHS base:
Fellow of the British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of the European Association for Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Member of the British Medical Association, Full Registration with General Medical & General Dental Councils
- Skin surgery – benign and malignant lesions
- Oral surgery and dental implants
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Tooth extraction with socket preservation
- Oral bone grafting and pre-implant surgery
- Jaw cysts and tumours
- Jaw realignment surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Virtual Surgical Planning and 3D Patient Specific Implants
- Chin surgery (Genioplasty)
- Paediatric maxillofacial surgery including tongue tie
- Facial trauma, Craniofacial injuries
- Skull base access and reconstruction
- Oral medicine – red & white patches, ulcers, Temporomandibular joint problems,
- Facial aesthetic surgery
- Blepharoplasty, Fillers and Botulinum Toxin, Structural fat grafting
- Minimal access salivary gland surgery
Training & background:
Mr Jahrad Haq is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon based in London, UK. He is qualified in medicine and dentistry and has undergone extensive training within the fields of facial aesthetic, trauma, oral/jaw deformity and craniofacial/skull base surgery.
Having worked in several world renowned units across Europe and USA, Jahrad has a wealth of experience in the management of complex congenital conditions, as well as in facial reconstruction and aesthetic medicine. He has as specialist interest in virtual surgical planing and patient specific implants.
Mr Haq has presented his research internationally, has numerous publications in world class surgical journals, and is actively involved in education and training.
Mr Haq is a partner of Step by Step Surgery, an educational resource offering high level, hands on dissection courses in facial aesthetic, maxillofacial trauma and complex reconstructive surgery.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc