Mr Hugo Guthrie
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBChB 2000, MRCS 2006, FRCS(Tr&Orth) 2013
Main NHS base:
St George's University Hospital
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
Orthopaedic Trauma Society (OTS)
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction and Revision ACL Surgery
- Arthroscopic meniscal and cartilage surgery to the knee including meniscal repair
- Osteotomy around the knee for early/moderate degenerative disease
- Partial and Total Knee Replacement for established arthritis
- Lower Limb fracture surgery
Training & background:
Undergraduate training at University of Edinburgh. Junior doctor in North of England and West Country.
Basic Surgical Training at Frimley Park Hospital.
Higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery on South West Thames Rotation (St George’s Hospital).
Fellowship training in Knee Surgery with Jonathan Webb (Fortius Clinic) Fellowship training in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery at Brighton and Oxford.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address: