Mr Hugo Guthrie
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBChB 2000, MRCS 2006, FRCS(Tr&Orth) 2013
Main NHS base:
St George's University Hospital
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
Orthopaedic Trauma Society (OTS)
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction and Revision ACL Surgery
- Arthroscopic meniscal and cartilage surgery to the knee including meniscal repair
- Osteotomy around the knee for early/moderate degenerative disease
- Partial and Total Knee Replacement for established arthritis
- Lower Limb fracture surgery
Fees, Training & Background:
Consultants set their own fees for a consultation. To find out how much Mr Hugo Guthrie charges for a consultation, please visit their profile on the PHIN website here
Undergraduate training at University of Edinburgh. Junior doctor in North of England and West Country.
Basic Surgical Training at Frimley Park Hospital.
Higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery on South West Thames Rotation (St George’s Hospital).
Fellowship training in Knee Surgery with Jonathan Webb (Fortius Clinic) Fellowship training in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery at Brighton and Oxford.
Personal website address: