Mr Hugo Guthrie
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBE, MBChB, FRCS(Tr&Orth)
Main NHS base:
St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Society (OTS)
- Arthroscopic knee surgery for ligament, cartilage and meniscus injury.
- Osteotomy around the knee
- Total knee replacement
- Lower limb fracture surgery
Sees adults and children (12+)
Fees, Training & Background:
Consultants set their own fees for a consultation. To find out how much Mr Hugo Guthrie charges for a consultation, please visit their profile on the PHIN website here
Undergraduate training at University of Edinburgh. Junior doctor in North of England and West Country.
Basic Surgical Training at Frimley Park Hospital.
Higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery on South West Thames Rotation (St George’s Hospital).
Fellowship training in Knee Surgery with Jonathan Webb (Fortius Clinic) Fellowship training in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery at Brighton and Oxford.
Personal website address: