Mr Amanjeet Sandhu
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
QualificationsBsc, MBBS, FRCOphth, MRCSEd(Ophth)
Languages spoken:English, Punjabi
Main NHS base:
Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- Bespoke Cataract surgery.
- Glaucoma – including medical, laser and surgical management.
- Minimally invasive and complex Glaucoma surgery.
- Dry eyes
Training & background:
Mr Sandhu completed Ophthalmology training in the North East before embarking on a 3-year clinical Glaucoma Fellowship at Moorfields Eye Hospital. He has also completed a clinical trials research Fellowship at Moorfields.
He is currently a Consultant within the Cataract and Glaucoma services at Moorfields, based at St George’s and Queen Mary’s Hospitals, where he is also the Glaucoma lead. Prior to this he was a Consultant at the Royal Eye Unit, Kingston.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc