Mr Abbad Toma
Consultant ENT Surgeon
QualificationsMBBCh FRCS FRCS(ORL)
Main NHS base:
St George's & Kingston University Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Rhinological Society
- British Association of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- ENT UK South West London representative
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Minimally invasive sinus surgery
- Facial plastic surgery
- Correction of prominent ears (pinnaplasty, otoplasty)
Mr Toma also treats Paediatric patients
Training & background:
Mr Abbad Toma FRCS (ORL) is a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) and Facial Plastic Surgeon appointed to St George’s Hospital and Kingston Hospital NHS Trusts. From 2001 to 2004 he was Lead Clinician of the Ear, Nose and Throat department at St George’s Hospital.
He gained specialist training in Rhinology and endoscopic sinus surgery at the University of Pennsylvania, USA and Switzerland.
After training with eminent facial plastic surgeons in the UK, he gained further experience in facial plastic surgery in Switzerland and France as Fellow of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
In 1999 ,he received full accreditation from the Specialist Advisory Committee in Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and was awarded his Certificate of completed Surgical Training.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address: