Mr Stergios (Stelios) K. Doumouchtsis
Consultant Gynaecologist - subspecialist Urogynaecologist
QualificationsMSc MPH PhD MRCOG
Languages spoken:English, French, Greek
Main NHS base:
- British Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- British Society of Urogynaecologists (BSUG)
- International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA)
- International Continence Society (ICS)
- United Kingdom Continence Society (UKCS)
Urinary urgency, frequency, incontinence, voiding dysfunction, recurrent cystitis, bladder / pelvic pain, vaginal prolapse.
Childbirth injury, perineal pain / complications.
Menstrual problems, polycystic ovaries, Bartholin's cysts.
Training & background:
Stergios (Stelios) Doumouchtsis is currently a Consultant Obstetrician – Gynaecologist and RCOG accredited subspecialist Urogynaecologist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Urogynaecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Unit, St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust, and Honorary Senior Lecturer at St George’s University of London, UK. He is the Lead Consultant for Childbirth Injury and Pelvic Health after Childbirth Services. Having completed his training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the UK, he undertook subspecialty training in Urogynaecology. Following the completion of his training in Urogynaecology at St George’s Hospital, London, he was awarded an Ethicon Travel Award by the RCOG and worked as a visiting Scholar in the University of Michigan, where he participated in research projects with the Pelvic Floor Research Group.
Professional Bodies (Positions held - last 3 years)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) Council Member (London Members' Representative, 2014-)
- IUGA Education Committee (Regional Symposia subcommittee) (2013-)
- FIGO Task Force on Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, (2009-)
- ICI 2012. Committee 7. Pelvic Floor Imaging.
- BSUG Governance Committee (2011-)
- ICS Publications & Communications Committee (2012-)
- ICS Standardisation Steering Committee (2012-)
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
A: Alternate weeks M: Monthly sessions A/H: Ad Hoc
P: Consulting at Parkside Hospital at Putney
PA: Consulting alternative weeks at Parkside Hospital at Putney
MP: Consulting monthly at Parkside Hospital at Putney
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
020 8971 8026
T: 07718 003 200
F: 020 8043 2113
Personal website address: